This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Once A Season Swap Gift Arrived from Shez...

And the fun continues in Swap Gifts....
This gift from Shez...
The rules were......send something either homemade or bought that depicts a Winter theme...
This Once A Season Swap is hosted by Cheryll...



Goodies in nice warm red wrapping...




Lovely faerie bag made by Shez......this bag actually won first prize in Shez's local CWA (Country Women's Association) Exhibition...


A Hot Chocolate box complete with an orange mug....
I just love warm colours!!!


A red and black sparkly scarf knitted by Shez......I love sparkles too!!!


And here they are altogether!!!


And here's my parcel off to......which she should receive by the end of the week!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this swap Cheryll......and now I'm thinking perhaps join the Spring one!!!
Thanks again for bringing this Swap to us Swap Lovers getting to be Addicts!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like your parcel Dzintra,these swaps are so much fun and you get to know the nicest people,i was so very pleased to have gotten you as my partner for now we know each other a bit better.xx

Simone de Klerk said...

How very special, to receibe a bag that won first prize!
those presents will make you nice and warm!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

FUN FUN FUN. Oh dearest, isn't it great to give and receive such pretty things???? HOW ARE YA?

Enjoy your things! Anita

Sandi said...

Some lovely goodies there, Dzintra! Swaps are so much fun, you never know what you will get. And it is fun to put a parcel together too!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Such wonderful gifts! The bag is so amazing, I can see you wearing the scarf and a big cup of hot chocolate never goes astray!

Pooch Purple Reign said...

Lucky girl !!! im loving that mug !
hugs
~laura xx

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...