This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Friday, August 2, 2013

OPAM (One Project A Month)...July 2013



One more item for OPAM this year for July is this little Zippered Pouch
I used aqua fabric from the Etchings range


the inside fabric is also from the same range......lovely 'handwriting'


Thank you to Sweet Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM once again this year.........
Tutorial for the pouch over here

Wishing everyone a Happy Weekend and Happy Stitching...

13 comments:

Suedio said...

Great little pouch, Dzintra. I love the etchings fabric . . . I may have even used it myself! Enjoy your weekend.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your July project is fabulous!!! Those fun fabrics really look beautiful as a pouch!

Tatkis said...

Adorable pouch! Fabric looks so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I LOVE the scripted fabric on the lining of this bag, and the outer fabric is fun as well, with a map motif! HI DZINTRA! Happy weekend my dear! And as our summer is fading away, your summer will be coming! YIPEEEEE! Love to you, Anita

Susan said...

Gorgeous fabrics Dzintra.......and a girl can never have too many zippered pouches....a great finish.

Terry said...

The pouch is lovely and you did well to have a OPAM for July. A busy month but a happy one.

Sandi said...

A lovely finish for July. Such a handy little pouch too. Well done!

Anonymous said...

very cute pouch Dzintra,i love the fabric you used.xx

mumasu said...

That's really pretty Dzintra. I'm going to have a go at one myself when I've finished this pile of stuff :)

Anita said...

Hi Dzintra,
I am in love with the outside
fabric you've used. How very
interesting!!! Great project.
Cheers, Anita.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Dzintra! Are you still enjoying the warmth from your new fireplace? Any stitching going on, or a cast party? Our summer is still in full swing, but soon SCHOOL will be ringing the bell, calling me inside to French class!

Thank you dear one, for coming to visit. HUGS...Anita

Domesblissity said...

Beautiful fabric Dzintra. I'm taking part in a pouch swap this month and I've go to get my sewing machine out. Better get to it. I might check out that tutorial.

Anne xx

Nat Palaskas said...

Handy little pouch. You never have too many of them - Hugs Nat

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...