This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Unwanted Ads On My Blog

And the happenings get stranger......this morning I see that there are 2 game ads on my sidebar that I didn't put there ......  The only ad I have ever had is from Nuffnang.

I did tell Blogger about my Dashboard but haven't heard back yet.

I don't know what this is......maybe they're trying to take over this blog?????????

Perhaps I should start a new one somewhere else??????

I'm in a bit of a muddle now as what to do.........


14 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

I can't see the adds. Weird things happening at your end?? Hope Blogger sends some answers.
Bev.

Unknown said...

I had those it's a virus they are coming from other program's you need to get it cleaned

Susan said...

I can't see the ads either....very peculiar....and a horrible feeling to know something is amiss with your blog. I wish I had some advice to give.

Kaisievic said...

I hope that it gets fixed soon.

Domesblissity said...

Crikey Dzintra. That's worrying. Its disturbing what can happen. Hope its fixed soon.

Anne xx

Liene said...

Maree brings up a good point - do you have virus software? I would definitely run a full computer scan. Now that you've changed your password there are fewer possibilities, and the game ads I'm seeing remind me of some worms/viruses I've seen. What a hassle, I wish you luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Dzintra. I was so concerned with intrusion into my previous blog, I just deleted it and started again. Ann

Fiona said...

I hope it gets sorted...
Hugz

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My friend, I think I know what's wrong; go into your LAYOUT section to your sidebar. ONE OF YOUR WIDGETS has been hacked into. It happened to me, that is why I don't have any "bells and whistles" anymore on my blog. Try it. Anita

Rachaeldaisy said...

I agree with Anita, if you have a look at your widgets and get rid of any that look as they are connected to the ads. I think changing blogs is a very last resort, you have too much history recorded in this one to let it go.

Deb R said...

I'd suggest change your blogger password and see if things improve x

Astrid said...

I think it has happened on my blog too. When I logged in to my email there were 12 'comments' that have nothing to do with the blog posts at all. I deleted them before I logged into my blog. I also discovered there's an add at the botton of the 'recent visitor' widget... I will delete that one now and see if it occurs again. I'm also going to change my pw. Very annoying! :((

Googy Girl said...

I can t see any ads.....soo annoying
Hope you sort it out

Palomasea said...

Has it been resolved?
I don't see anything...

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...