This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

~Surprise flowers for Mother's Day this Morning~



This morning when walking out the front door Mr Armchair saw these gorgeous flowers at the front door........a surprise for me for Mother's Day (although they should have arrived yesterday)
How beautiful are they........lovely Paeonies and Pink Carnations
Thank You so very, very much Darling Girl
And when speaking to her later on she said I could enjoy Mother's Day all over again so I think I just might do that!!!



JoJo chose a lovely beaded necklace for me with a shell butterfly and she also made a lovely velvety card 
Mr Armchair gave me some new Body Lotion, Aerin by Estee Lauder


A little reading material here
I've been staring at this boxed set of Game of Thrones since Christmas
Obviously I stared hard enough and they are here lol
Also a lovely book by local Author Susan Southam the same Author of Velvet Pears
These beautiful books tell the story of Foxglove Spires at Tilba......



Last year my Son (who is back safely now from trekking) gave me some Champagne that we had for lunch yesterday set up by Mr Armchair

We also went and saw the 50 year celebration  of Sound of Music.......at JoJo's request!!!


Meanwhile my Sister Brigita sent me a lovely pic of her together with my Mum

so I sent one back to her of one of me and JoJo

A lovely Mother's Day and a lovely day

Hope all you Mums out there also enjoyed your Mother's Day

Till next time......Dzintra

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra oh your girl sure is gorgeous ,you received such amazing gifts my friend,now enjoy today as well xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

So glad you had a little spoiling. Beautiful flowers too x

Yvonne W said...

What a fabulous extended Mother's Day for you. That is special.

Diane-crewe said...

if you get the chance to celebrate twice.... go for it .. mm wonder if you could stretch it to 3? lol x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND! Happy Monday morning from this end of the planet! My goodness, you and your mum and Jojo...you could be TRIPLETS! What a lovely gift....you know, my mum has been gone 29 years. I had a "brain glitch" the other day and for about one second, I said to myself, "I need to email my mother to tell her..." then I caught myself. I remembered I can't. That was so strange.....

ENJOY THE LOVE!!!!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

What a beautiful bouquet of blooms for Mother's Day, enjoy. New books always go down a treat, will have to check out Susan's book, I am always browsing her other one. Enjoy the presents and love the photo sharing amongst the family.

Happy days.
Bev.

Fiona said...

Perfect....
Hugz

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great Mothers Day. The flowers are beautiful!! I hope you enjoy the Game of Thrones books, I loved them, I think the books are so much better than the TV show.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...