This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

~OPAM~ One Project A Month, December 2016



My final OPAM for 2016 is one I really enjoyed as it was using quite different colours for me
I enjoyed it so much so I made 3 little Mug Rugs


Gorgeous little snowmen on the back
at least it makes me think its a little cooler!!!

Thank You to Sweet Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM again for another year
So many gorgeous finished projects out there due to this!!!

*************

And on my final post for the year I'd like to thank all my Readers out there for popping in throughout the year and leaving your lovely comments........they are all so much appreciated so 
Thank You All 

So while we here get used to the National Disability Insurance Scheme and make sense of it all and its' impact on our lives I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2017.  

May it be one of Peace and Joy around the World

love Dzintra xo



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mug Rugs Dzintra and wishing you and your lovely family a happy and safe New Year my friend xx

Diane-crewe said...

Have a wonderful New Year and try not to get too tangled in paperwork with the new system xx

Bev C said...

Hello Dzintra,

Love the mug rugs Dzintra, in your previous post you mentioned labels, can you let me know where you ordered them from. Good luck sorting out the paperwork.

All the best to you and your family for 2017.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dear, dear Dzintra, we go back a long way, you and I. From creative endeavors, birthday parties (remember?) to love for cooking and the seaside, we have been blessed. I pray that 2017 will do right by us all, and that the new politics of both our poles will serve us, the people. Bless you in all things, Anita

Fiona said...

I love your mug rugs.... Happy New Year.

Hugz

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those mug rugs are so lovely!!! Youre so good at finishing things every month.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Your mug rugs are the cutest I've seen! I hope 2017 is being good to you. xxx

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...