This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Monday, February 20, 2017

~A Meeting with SSCS Partner Dagmar~



This is the little gift I received from Dagmar as she made her way down the Coast a couple of weeks ago.  Dagmar was my Secret Santa Christmas Swap Partner a few years ago.  SSCS is hosted by Chookyblue.  To read the post go over here


Dagmar and me together



Dagmar and Husband Werner


Together with Mr Armchair


We had a look at a map of Germany and Dagmar's area whilst she was here 



This is the Mini Quilt I made for Dagmar.........an Anni Downs of Hatched and Patched pattern.

We had the best time meeting each other.......so much fun!!!
Thank you Dagmar and Werner for coming to see us..........Wunderbar

10 comments:

RitaGri said...

Cik jauka tikšanās, pateicoties rokdarbiem!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

It's always so wonderful to meet up with blogger pals!

Terry said...

Nice photos of everyone. The blog world is so big and it's always nice to meet a blogger friend.

Susan said...

What a great meetup!! so easy to chat with bloggers

Fiona said...

that was wonderful to catch up....
Hugz

Janice said...

How exciting to meet an international blogging friend. Blogging certainly makes the world smaller.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra,wow how exciting was that,so wonderful that you all got to meet each other in person,love the wall hanging you made.

Diane-crewe said...

it is always SO much fun to meet in person xx

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG how amazing to meet Dagmar.........I knew she was coming out but not going to be in my area.......glad you girls had a great time together..........
jenny is going to bee Denise in USA later this year..........

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to meet in person!!! I bet you two had fun.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...