This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

~OPAM (One Project A Month) November 2017, Daysail

Running a bit late here with my OPAM but all good......
Been not well with what we think is an allergic cough (together with ear problems) continuously (quite debilitating) especially when I eat but all will be investigated but the suspect is Low Altitude and Air Pressure.......
Cant believe this as I always had a dream to live by the beach but looks like its not meant to be
Time will tell........
Also lots of Meetings for JoJo's NDIS plan.......phew, so much to sort out and organize!!!!!!



This Quilt I called Daysail after the same name as the fabric by Thimbleblossoms
Started New Years Day and completed in time for my Sister's Birthday
Mr Armchair and I thought it would be a bit of fun to go down to the Marina and get some boats into the picture to match Daysail


 Pretending it was our Berth lol




It was very windy but lots of fun





 Thank you Sweet Peg and Partner in Crime Kris for hosting OPAM again this year!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra oh dear i hope you are feeling better soon and say hi to JoJo for me.
I love your day sail quilt my friend,such a pretty gift for your sister,take care xx

Janice said...

Your quilt is lovely. I’m sure your sister was thrilled. Take care of your health. One of my friends is negotiating the NDIS. What a challenge. Good luck with it.

RitaGri said...

Skaista sega tavai māsiņai!
Lai ārsti atrod risinājumu tavām veselības problēmām un tev ir iespēja turpmāk dzīvot pie ūdeņiem! Laimīgu jauno gadu!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That’s amazing D❤️❤️❤️

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet Dzintra, what a TREAT to see your blog posts more often now! WIshing you another beautiful year of crafting fun and lovely friendships!

Diane-crewe said...

it was certainly worth waiting for x it is beautiful x Sorry to hear you have not been so well .. fingers crossed it will be sorted out soon and you will begin to feel better x

Chookyblue...... said...

Beatiful... Love taking a quilt for a photo shoot.....

Susan said...

Love the photos - very good idea of Mr Armchair

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...